New Paths in Career and Life Planning for Boys
New Paths for Boys is a nationwide network and information platform. Since 2005 we have successfully supported groups and providers in the field of gender-sensitive career and life orientation for boys.
New Paths for Boys provides people committed to the task with the latest expert information, print and online materials, as well as teaching media.
We organise nationwide conferences and meetings, in order to facilitate exchange between researchers and practioners.
New Paths for Boys also coordinates the nationwide Boys’Day – Future Prospects for Boys, which is held once a year in April, in parallel to Girls’Day.
The project is aimed at educational and social work professionals, career advisers, HR-teams, people responsible for education and training, as well as parents. A list of all the partners of the network can be found here.
Service Bureau New Paths for Boys
What we provide for free:
- the information platform www.neue-wege-fuer-jungs.de
- advice for the design and implementation of activities
- aimed at young males in schools and through youth work
- detailed information and background data, as well as scientific research
- materials, media and brochures for teaching staff, parents and focus groups
- teaching material and work sheets
- a data base containing best practice examples
- support for working with local and nationwide
- public media contacts to experts
- professional panel discussions and networking meetings